Moral commitment is about considering questions like:
- To what are you committed?
- Would you like your teaching to be craftsmanship?
- Did you really choose the teaching profession or is it just a choice of convenience?
- Do you feel connected to other teachers?
- Do you feel involved in the school organization where you work?
- But also: are you an active member of the teaching community ?
The way you value your profession, your moral commitment, makes you choose a certain direction at the intersections you encounter.